coffeebooksandotheraddictions.wordpress.com nominated me. (I actually don’t know who this person is…)
The award is for under 200 follower book blogs to get to know the community. (It’s not really much, if you think about it. It’s cool, though.)
1. What book has influenced your life the most?
There should be one? Maybe ‘Anne of Green Gables.’ It is a childhood love of mine.
2. What is your favorite hobby?
Reading totally counts. Right? Karate maybe. And procrastinating.
3. What is something that no one would ever guess is true about you?
How young I am. Don’t ask, though. It’s a secret.
4. Favorite quote of yours?
‘Hell is empty and all the devils are here.’
5. Why did you start blogging?
Why? I love books. I think social media is important. Combining these two was simple. And I can’t be a booktuber. Or bookstagramer. Book blogger was the last one to do.
6. If you could spend the day with any person of your choice, who would it be and why?
My best friend Jenna. I haven’t seen her in such a long time.
But. If we’re talking about book characters, Mackenzie Bishop from ‘The Archived’ or Bitterblue from ‘Bitterblue’. They are badass girls I think it’s would be great. They have special strengths. Maybe they could help me strengthen myself.
7. If you had only three wishes and you can’t wish for more wishes, what would they be?
World peace. No more suicides. And books. No…no child hunger not books.
8. Who inspires you?
No one. I am not inspired by people.
9. Can you read multiple books at a time or can you only read one?
I can only read one. But I read ebooks while I read regular, tangible books.
10. What would be your dream super power?
The ability to create anything from my mind in reality.
11. What is the one thing you want to accomplish before you die?
Meet my online friends and hug them and not let go.
I don’t know any small book blogs, actually. I can’t tag anyone… Oh well. If you are a small book blog, I tag you.
Here are the questions if you want to do it.
1) What is your favorite thing to do on your down time?
2) What book inspired you the most?
3) What character looks like you?
4) Who would you bring back from the dead and why?
5) What fantasy world would you want to live in?
6) What do you look for in a book?
7) What’s your favorite thing to do after finishing a good book?
8) What is your favorite type of cookie?
8) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
9) What is your favorite TV show?
10) If you could be any character, who would you be? And why?